Afficher le sujet - MoP : Le journal de voyage de Lili brune-d'orage
Abonnez-vous à notre page FacebookSuivez-nous sur TwitterSuivez-nous sur Google+ Flux RSS Ajoutez le calendrier des évènements à votre agenda

MoP : Le journal de voyage de Lili brune-d'orage

Guides, comptes-rendus d'évènements et tous les sujets pour discuter des différents aspects du jeu.

Modérateur: Rédacteurs

MoP : Le journal de voyage de Lili brune-d'orage

Messagede Chronos » 31 Aoû 2012, 07:09

Le site officiel de Wow nous propose de prendre la route avec Lili, son histoire comptera onze chapitre.
La première partie est disponible en Anglais pour le moment mais ne saurait tarder sur la version Française du site.

Li Li's Travel Journal

Life is an adventure.

That's what Uncle Chen wrote in a letter to me once. It's sage advice, but my pop, Chon Po, doesn't think so. He says I spend too much time dreaming about the outside world, and that I ignore all the beauty and wonder of the Wandering Isle. He couldn't be more wrong—I do love where I'm from.

That's the point of this journal. I figure if I'm ever going to be a great explorer like Uncle Chen, I need to start writing about my own adventures, just like he does. Why not begin at home? Maybe my book will end up in the Great Library, tucked alongside Uncle Chen's missives. Better yet, someday folks in Stormwind City, Orgrimmar, or other faraway lands might read this and learn about my kin, our culture, and what makes this place so great!

First things first: an introduction. I was born on the Great Turtle, Shen-zin Su, also known as the Wandering Isle. Nowadays, many of the pandaren here just sit around on their butts, telling the same old stories, but it wasn't always like that. Our ancestors had adventure in their blood. To them, every day on the isle was a chance to see new things and make new stories!

As I write this, Uncle Chen is carrying on that tradition somewhere out in the world, but he's not the only one. The Traveler's Path has called to me too, right here at home, and it's time I finally answered!

My name is Li Li Stormstout, and this is the Wandering Isle.

=> Source & suite
Chronos

BattleTag: Chronos

Retourner vers World of Warcraft